- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Ford F150 SVT Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 460th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 68% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.702 on Nitto 555R
S/C 5.4 Triton
4 spd Auto
Silver 2000 model Lightning, purchased new in May 2000.
The mod list keeps growing, so it's hard to boast about the big bang-for buck at this point. Pretty much all of the usual bolt-ons, plus a lot of dyno time. Currently putting down 409/536. That's a lot of fun on old, bald, worn out Eagle F1's.
I've had it for almost 9 years. I've put 18,000 miles on the clock, about half of that to/at/from the track. Life is good.
- Remote Intercooler Pump Switch
- Ported Lower (IC) Grille
- Three Gauge Pillar Pod (IC Temp, Intake Temp, Boost)
- Boost Actuator Adjusted
- Mobil One 5/30 Synthetic
- Intercooler Core Update/Recall
- Acetoned Badges
- Control Arm Clunk Repaired
- TPS Adjusted
- Factory Tech Performance Transmission Valve Body
- Ford 4x4 Deep Sump Plugged Transmission Pan
- Rick Leen Performance Custom Stainless (4") Ram Air Intake
- NGK TR-6 Plugs
- Goodyear Gatorback Supercharger Belt
- METCO-Style Interchangeable Lower SC Pulley (6 lb)
- SFPH Nonslip Interchangeable Uppper Pulley (2.80 Inch)
- METCO Auxiliary Idler Pulley Setup
- SCT Flash Tune, Built On The Dyno By Precision Autosports
- Garage Door Opener In Overhead Bin
- LFP Rancho-Style Traction/Lift Bars
- 2001-Up Spec Bilstein Shocks
- Stainless Allen Bolt Replacement (Entire Engine Bay)
- Custom PCV Oil Separation Mods
- JLP Driveshaft Loop
- Nitto 555R Radials
- Stant 170 Degree Thermostat
- LFP Big Mouth Single Blade Throttle Body
- Hand-Ported/Polished Plenum, Power Pipe, And Blower Case
- "Free The West Memphis Three" Window Sticker
- Undercover Hard Tonneau
- Bedrug Bedliner
- C&L Power Pipe
- 2001 Airbox Upper
- SCT BA2400 MAF
- Dynatech Long Tube Headers, High Flow Cats
- Hawk HPC Ceramic Brake Pads
- Brembo OEM-Style Front Rotors
- LFP Dual-Pass Intercooler Radiator
- Dual 7.5 Inch SPAL Fans On Heat Exchanger
- New NTK Oxygen Sensors
- TPS Shimmed/Adjusted
- DRI EGR Delete
- Boost Dump Hardware Delete
- New Ford Racing Coil Packs
- Stage 8 Locking Header Bolts
- Immediate Needs Include:
- Auxiliary E-Fan (Custom Setup)
- Intercooler Cleaning
- Enlarge Fender Air Intake Hole
- Still Need To Prove - 12.99 Or Better In Summer Heat
These things are fast and easy to mod. Too bad you don't see a lot of them out representing like the good old days.
The best pass was recorded on 11/23/08 at Edgewater Dragway. The air was excellent (-1100 ft DA), and the track prep was outstanding that day. Too bad it was a solo pass - I would have liked to drop that 12.51 on an SRT8 or Corvette.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday December 4, 2008 at 9:54 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:17 EDT 2013.