- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 GMC Typhoon
This truck is currently ranked 319th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 78% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
- 30 over with forged pistons
- nitrated crank
- 2.02 /1.6 heads
- KB cam & Headers
- TE-64 turbo with ball bearing center section
- Accel DFI
- Nitto Drag Radials
- Flex-a-form leaf springs
- 9/11 converter
- 30 hp shot of Nitrous
- 255L/hr fuel pump
- MSD 6A
- Air/Air intercooler
- Putting it back to stock. Fixing the damage that was done to it when it was stolen and partially stripped. Putting all the go fast stuff into my Syclone.
OK so its not a pickup - but all the stuff that is in it is
going in my pickup soon.
Both trucks have been parked a long time.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday September 30, 2010 at 1:13 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:16 EDT 2013.