- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1991 Chevy 1500
This truck is currently ranked 441th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 69% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.8 on drag radials
5 spd Manual
- 1997 LT1 motor
- LT4 hot cam
- 1.6 RR
- EGR delete
- Custom Ed Wright Re-program
- 3.73 gear
- Cal-trac traction bars
- Harwood hood
- Torque Thrust II wheels
- Vortech S-Trim (9lbs. boost)
- Holley 58mm Throttle Body
- Hurst 5 Speed Shifter (Great Shifter)
- Roll Pan
- Tailgate Handle Relocated
- Battery in Back
- Custom Black Interior w/MR2 Spyder Seats(Fit Perfect)
- A/C Delete
- 36lb injectors
- JBA Headers
- 2.5" Y-Pipe into 3" Flowmaster Back out to 2.5" Duals
- CE Drag Shocks
- Money Permitting More on the Way!!
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:15 EDT 2013.