- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1024th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 27% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.17 on radials
5 spd Manual
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport. Deep Amethyst, RC, 5.2L V8, NV3500 5spd, 3.92 sure grip, HD cooling, tire/handling pkg, fog lights.
- 3" 2-chamber Flowmaster center in/out
- no catalytic converter
- throttle body port/polish by Dwayne Hughes
- Edelbrock 1200cfm filter element
- Mopar headers
- Jet Stage II chip
- Speed grill aluminum insert
- Sport & Dodge graphics removed
- GTS headlight/taillight covers
- V8 emblems from 1997 Lotus Esprit ( too cool! )
- cowl hood
- 2"/3" drop
- hi-flo Race catalytic converter
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:11 EDT 2013.