- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1125th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 20% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
1997 Dodge Dakota Sport. 2wd, 5.2L V8, NV3500 5spd, 3.55 limited slip, air, buckets, tilt, 4WAL. No power or slider...nothin' to slow it down
- Fresh Air by Meldrum air filter assm.
- RPM Level I throttle body port/polish
- MSD 6A CD ignition and Blaster 2 coil
- Champion Truck plugs gapped to .048"
- Moroso Blue Max plug wires
- 3" center in/out DynoMax Race Magnum Welded muffler exiting b4 axle
- Lakewood slapper bars
- all exterior graphics removed
- Pioneer sound
- some chrome here and there
- RPM modified Mopar Performance M1 intake manifold - Mopar p/n P5249816
- 180 degree thermostat
- 2-1/2" exhaust Y-pipe
- RPM CKC converter delete module - Curiousity Killed the Cat (converter that is....and the computer won't know it)
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:10 EDT 2013.