- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Ext Cab 4x4
This truck is currently ranked 897th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 36% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4wd. Club Cab automatic. Drag Raced in 4wd high range for traction purposes.
- 4.10 gears w/limited slip rear, True Track locker front, Mag-Hytec covers, Trans Go shift kit, B&M deep pan,17 x 9.5 Centerline Sunray rims, 285/70R-17 Goodrich Mud Terrain TA/KM tires, 2" front spacer, 1" rear spacer, Rancho shocks, Calvert Traction Bars, Dark Green, Grey interior, nerf bars, custom billet grill & full width billet bumper insert.
- 5.9 360 @ .030 M.P. 4" stroke f/408 cid, Childs & Albert rods, JE forged pistons 7:5-1,C & A gapless rings, Precision balance & blueprint, ARP main & head studs, Barton roller timing set, Clay Smith Cam 282-282 duration( 232-232 @.050) .556-.556 lift w/a 110 deg centerline, Fastman Ported RT heads w/2.02-1.625's, M-1 2-barrel intake(ported), Comp Stainless Steel 1.6 roller rockers, custom pushrods, 6500 rpm triple springs, Milodon 4x4 oil pan(9qt), Mopar Performance SFI steel balancer, GW 7.75 crank pulley.
- Autorotor twin screw supercharger w/2 7/16" pulley(3.2 ratio-10 lbs boost), ATI 1,000 cfm 3-row air to air intercooler and 3" diameter transfer pipes, 4" diameter outside air intake, Custom supercharger manifolds by Silver State Motor Sports(Las Vegas), Flow Metrics 58x58m throttle body.
- MSD-6 BTM ignition, blaster coil, MSD 8.5m wires, Speed Pro EFI:wide band closed loop computer with 2-bar map sensor, re-flashed OEM computer(for top speed, trans shift rpm & WOT ac switch off.)
- Fuel System:
- Walbro 255 LPH in tank pump & Aeromotive 600lb phr in line pump, Holley high flow injector rails, -6an supply & return system, 72 lb engine injector set, Aeromotive adjustable regulator w/1:1 ratio.
- Exhaust: GS Motorsports headers(modified)to a 3" collector, 3" mandrel crossover pipe, Dr. Gas dual 3" into 4" merge collector, Random Tech 4" CAT & Magnaflow 4" diesel muffler and 4" exhaust system.
- Dynojet 248c rear wheel numbers HP: 397.1 @ 4100 rpm TQ: 598.6 @ 3100 rpm
- Quarter Mile Runs in 4wd high, 2600 elevation
- New cam, headers & exhaust & TB. To the track soon!
- Rear Disc Brakes.
- Custom class III hitch, hidden behind license plate.
- Center seat/console subwoofer.
- Keyless entry w/alarm system.
No traction in 2wd. This was a 4wd high range run without boost due to a severe belt slipping problem. I am working on a fixed adjustable belt tensioner and hope to make some mid to low 13 second runs with an additional 11 lbs of boost.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday January 6, 2004 at 8:22 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:09 EDT 2013.