- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1074th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 24% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.105 on drag radials
4 spd Auto
Regular cab with R/T package- 250 horsepower, 17x9 rims, 255/55/17 Eagle RS/A's, 1 inch lower suspension, 3.92 limited slip, 4spd auto, 3 inch UltraFlo exhaust: which all equals 13 mpg!
- Edelbrock 10" open air w/ K&N air filter, Mopar headers, Transgo shift kit
Someday it'll move!
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday February 5, 2002 at 12:53 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:07 EDT 2013.