- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Dakota
This truck is not currently ranked; Ben needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
This is a 97' Dakota that started out with a 318. First thing I did was put a Vortech blower on it. Then I replaced the stock transmission with a 904 after that I replaced the stock 318 with a 360 magnum. I had a lot of problems trying to tune the blower in on the stock fuel injection so I decided to sell the blower and go carburated. That was the best thing I could have done. It runs better than ever...
- 360 Magnum
- Heddman 1 3/4 Long Tube Headers
- M1 Intake with Holley 800 DP
- Complete MSD Ignition System
- Comp Custom Cam
- Aluminum Drive Shaft
- Competition Engineering Shocks
- Lakewood Traction Bars
- 200HP NOS
- FOR SALE
- Email - email@example.com
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday March 30, 2005 at 9:15 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:06 EDT 2013.