- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 523th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 63% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
360hp 5.4L supercharged and intercooled V8 stock
- PSP 4 way chip & airaid intake system
- PSP 2lb lower pulley
- AirAid Intake w/ K&N
- SVO single blage throttle body
- Factory Tech shift kit & deeper transmission pan
- JDM traction bars
- Magnaflow muffler
- 2001 upper intake & intercooler (recall)
- mobile1 oil & filter
- redline waterwetter
- 2" drop shackles
- pro sport bed cover & bedrug
- lots of stereo junk!
- Jack in the Box antenna ball ;)
- short tube headers (still in garage) lol
- new rods & pistons? ;)
'00 silver L
my F-150Online photo albums:
my webspace, a collection of junk:
This entry was last updated on
Thursday February 20, 2003 at 9:50 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:05 EDT 2013.