- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Chevy SS S10
This truck is currently ranked 653th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 54% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
4.3 vortec v6, 3.42 locking diff
LICENSE PLATE READS "SS ON NOS"
- JBA HEADERS
- SLP Y PIPE
- FLOWMASTER 3 CHAMEBRED TURN DOWN
- ELECTRIC FAN
- TB SPACER
- COLD AIR INTAKE
- HYPERTECH PROGRAMMER
- MSD DIGITAL 6 PLUS
- AC DELCO R42LTS PLUGS
- MSD WIRES
- LOW TEMP THERMO
- b&m SHIFT KIT
- 26X10.5X15 ET STREETS
- THIS IS GOING IN WITHIN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS
- 4.3 WITH FORGED PISTONS
- BORED 30 OVER
- CUSTOM CAM
- ALL ARP BOLTS
- PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS MATCHED INTAKE
- 2.0 INTAKE AND 1.6 EXHAUST VALVES
- 1.52 ROCKERS
- YANK 3000 STALL
- FLASHED CPU FOR NITROUS SHOULD HOPEFULLY RUN LOW 12S ON A 100 SHOT.
THERE IS A REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT .. ITS CALLED NOS. TRUCKS ARE LIKE WOMEN THE LOWER YOU GO THE MORE THEY LIKE IT.......PEOPLE AT STREET RACES TELL ME ONLY BABYS USE NOS. I TELL THEM IM A MAMAS BOY ITS OK
This entry was last updated on
Saturday April 6, 2002 at 9:58 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:02 EDT 2013.