- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 757th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 46% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.84 on radials
5.9L Magnum 360
4 spd Auto
2000 Dakota R/T
- Mopar PCM
- Billet Specialties Oval Air Cleaners
- Mopar Plug Wires
- 180 stat
- SpinTech 3" Muffler
- Mopar M1 Intake
- Fastman 52mm TB
- MSD 6A Ignition
- Blaster SS Coil
This entry was last updated on
Saturday May 17, 2003 at 9:02 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:59 EDT 2013.