- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1239th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 12% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
1993 Dodge Dakota LE Club Cab. 5.2L, auto trans, fully loaded.
- K&N FIPK
- Mopar Performance SBEC
- Alpine 3-disc in the dash changer and Alpine speakers
- Accel Electronic Super Coil
- 180 degree thermostat
- Rancho RS5000 shocks
- Magnecore wires
- F&B Stage I TB
- Dynomax Cat and UltraFlo catback
- Dual 12" Electric Flexilite Fans
- R&D Performance Underdrive Pulleys
- 255/60 R15 Goodyear Eagles
- Gibson exhaust
- maybe headers
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:59 EDT 2013.