- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Dodge Indy Ram
This truck is currently ranked 1069th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 24% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.081 on radials
4 spd Auto
1996 Indy Ram
3.55 limited slip
4 speed auto.
AM/FM CD player
275/60/17/Goodyear Eagle GTII
- K&N GenII
- MSD Ignition w/blaster3 coil
- Underdrive pullys
- Crane 1.6 roller rockers
- SK250 Bore T/B
- 160 degree therm.
- Mopor magnum valve covers
- taylor wires/8mm
- street scene mirrors
- roll pan
- extended stripes all the way down/F&R
- 3"exhaust(custom 21/4" "Y" pipe)
- 3"inlet/outlet Random Tech. high flow Cat.
- 3"inlet/outlet Borla Muffler
- 3" from Cat. all the way to the tip
- 2/4" Bell Tech. lowering kit
- Keystone Good Hood Functional Ram Air Fiberglass Hood
- Edelbrock Headers
14.84 e.t. was achieved with only MPC and K&N drop filter.
Exhaust has not been touched as of yet on this truck.My goal is to
eventually get this truck into high 13s.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:02 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:58 EDT 2013.