- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 962th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 32% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T, Red CC w/ Agate interior. 2wd, 360ci 5.9L V8, 46RE 4 spd automatic w/ OD, 3.92 sure-grip, 255/55/17 wheel pkg, fully loaded with rear slider, and steering wheel radio controls.
- Hotchkis Perf Pkg
- Clearimage Headers
- Random Techn. Cat
- Spintech 3" I/O
- F&B Billet 50mm TB
- GenII Cold Air
- Mopar PCM
- Level 10 Shift Kit
- 180 deg. Tstat
- Autolite 3923's
- Nitto NT450's
- LoPro tonneau
- Bedrug bedliner
My truck is all bolt on Mods. I have no desire to go internal.
It's my daily driver and I'm pretty happy with 14.4
This entry was last updated on
Monday June 17, 2002 at 9:01 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:58 EDT 2013.