- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 984th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 30% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
00 CC Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 LSD
- Lowered 2/3
- Z-tube intake
- Modified 68mm TB
- Poweraid TB spacer
- Mobil 1
- 180 T-stat
- Jet Stage II
- PowerSlot Rotors with Performance Friction pads
- Flowmaster 40 catback duel tips
- 275/60/15 X4
- Street Scene painted Mirrors
- Clear Front Lenses
- chrome grille and bumpers
My best ET was run with just the Flowmaster I have not ran the
truck with the chip and the new intake.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 28, 2002 at 9:28 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:57 EDT 2013.