- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 792th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 44% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
1995 Dodge Dakota Sport. Reg. cab, 2wd, NV3500 5spd.
- Motorsport 24# Injectors
- 180 degree Thermostat
- Accel Brass Dist. Cap & Rotor
- 52mm Ported & Polished T-body
- March Underdrive Pulleys
- Hurst Billet Plus Shifter
- Mopar M-1 Single Plane MPI
- Permacool 16" Electric Fan
- Mopar Chromoly Valve Keepers
- Mopar Stainless Race Valves
- Mopar 5.9 Engine Gasket Kit
- Edelbock Roller Timing Chain
- Hughes Cam 220/225 .492 lift
- Mopar Chromoly Retainers
- Hughes Racing Valvesprings
- Crane 1.5 Ratio Roller Rockers
- Race 8mm Valve Stem Seals
- 360 Heads ported by Koffel's
- AAR Functional Cowl-Induction Hood
- 1993 B-van 5.9L (360ci) Short Block
- Mopar Performance 1 5/8" Headers
- Mopar HP-SBEC 95" 5.9L Computer
- MSD 6-A Ignition System
- Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
- 14"x4" K&N Air Filter Assembly
- K&N X-Stream Filter-Top Lid
- Perma-Flex 16" 2950cfm Electric Fan
- Dual Flowmaster Delta 40 Mufflers
- Custom 2 1/2" Dual Exhaust w/H-pipe
- Caltrac Traction System
- KONI Gas-A-Just Shocks
- B.F. Goodrich 245/45ZR17 Tires
- IAT Adjuster from Speedtweaks
- X-stang Flush-mount Tonneau Cover
- Silver 2000 SVT 17"x8" Wheels
- 3.90 LS Dodge 8 3/4" Rear End
- Powerdyne Supercharger (9-10 psi)
- Nitto 275/40vr17 555 Drag Radials
- LARGE intercooler
- 1.65 Roller Rockers
- MSD BTM retard
- K&N 6"x14" Filter
- Addco 7/8" rear anti-sway bar
Hopefully these parts will get me into the low 12's. Traction has always been a problem, the Nitto's should help a little.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday February 27, 2002 at 12:14 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:56 EDT 2013.