- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 232nd out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 84% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.65 on slicks
239ci / 3.9l V6
4 spd Auto
Plain Jane 98 Dakota Club Cab 3.9 V6 P/S P/B P/W P/L A/C 4spd auto.
- All work performed by Bruce Kelly of Scitech Enterprises (Miami, FL)
- Scitech Cam
- Scitech Head porting and Mopar Valves 2.02 int and 1.68 exh
- Scitech Fuel System
- Scitech NOS Plate system (175 shot)
- Scitech Driveshaft Safety Loop and extended studs
- Scitech Twin Turbo system
- Scitech Installed Accel D.F.I (Maps by Bruce Kelly)
- Scitech Custom 8-point cage (Maybe some day i will break 10's)
- Quick - D Throttle Body
- Magnum Performance Tourque Converter
- Western Chasis Drop Kit 3-5
- Dadeland Dodge HD 42re tranny
- Weld Wheels with 26 x 10 MT E.T. Drag
- Mopar 8 1/4 rear with 4.10 gears
- FIX THE NUT BETWEEN THE STEERING WHEEL AND THE DRIVERS SEAT!!!
- Shave some weight from the 4200 lbs beast.
I'll start with a V8 next time.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:13:47 EDT 2013.