- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 979th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 30% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.01 on radials
5 spd Manual
Standard Cab Short Wheel Base with Tonneau Cover, Black, 5.2, 5 speed, 3.90 rear gears with anti spin, heavy duty suspension, late model ('97) Dakota/Durango 15"x8" wheels.
- Stock long block
- K&N 14x3 with XTreme Top
- March Pulleys
- Mopar HiPo SBEC
- Summit Headers
- Complete refit of Exhaust System to include 2.25" pipes into 3" Hi Flow Cat into 2.5" pipes into twin Warlock Flotech Mufflers with intregal cut outs
- Lakewood Traction Bars
- and 4 degree shims on rear leaf spring pads.
- Ram Air Hood Scoop (old Dodge twin snorkel setup) with under hood air box, Durango/Quad cab 9.25" rear diffential (is it me or is the stocker a piece of junk), NV4500 5speed from Ram 5.9, Better traction aid device than traction bars and a centerforce clutch.
These trucks have strong motors but very weak drivelines, I have been through 3 transmissions and 6 differentials. What gets me is the fact I still have the factory original clutch.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:02 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:55 EDT 2013.