- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 590th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 58% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.98 on drag radials
4 spd Auto
- 120HP COMUCAR NITROUS
- CUSTOM MADE RAM AIR TUBE
- GROUND FORCE LOWERING KIT 2.5" FRONT AND 4" REAR
- K&N AIR FILTER
- 3" FLOWMASTER MUFFLER WITH DUMP TUBE
- CUSTOM MADE COMPUTER
- 275/55/17 NITTO DRAG RADIALS
- WINDOWS ARE TINTED
- 360CID. 380HP. MOPAR CRATE MOTOR. WITH 250HP. NITROUS SET UP
- MINI TUBE WITH ROLL CAGE
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:51 EDT 2013.