- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1113th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 21% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.0 on radials
4 spd Auto
Mostly stock R/T
- Ram air
- Mopar performance computer
- Ported and polished throttle body
- Mopar Performance Alum. Heads
This truck is a total blast and I highly recommend buying one to anybody that want to have driving excitement right out of the box.....buy the way I've spanked my share of stock Mustangs too
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:02 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:51 EDT 2013.