- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1972 GMC Longbed
This truck is currently ranked 1247th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 11% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.284 on radials
'98 vortec 350
- new 1998 350 vortec that has been carburated.
- has a 600 cfm edelbrock on an rpm manifold with 1" spacer.
- hooker comp headers
- 2 1/2" exhaust dumped behind flowmaster mufflers
- hypertech coil on an heil with re-curve kit
- rebuilt tranny w/ shift kit
- port and polish the heads
- open up the valves to 2.02 intake and 1.60 exhaust
- larger cam
- 750 holley road demon
- drag radials or slicks(which ever one will catch)
can't stall it up or it spins and even if i don't she'll spin 100' before she catches at the strip
even with stock 3:08(although it is an open differential)
hopefully with gears at traction i can get low 15s
the 16 flat was with stereo system and bad timing and just open headers
and for 5,000 lbs of steel it ain't bad!
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:49 EDT 2013.