- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 706th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 50% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: About average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.92 on DOTs
3 spd Auto
1997 Emerald green single cab Sport. NV3500 5 speed, 3.92 sure grip, maximum engine cooling, fog lamps, tire/handling package.
- 3" Flowmaster muffler
- no catalytic converter
- Perma cool elec fans
- throttle body ported and polished by owner
- ported heads
- ported intake
- Hi 6 ignition
- PS-91 coil
- Taylor wires
- 1.6 crane roller rockers (for DEPENDABLITY)
- JET Stage 2 chip(no increase in ET's)
- 162 degree thermostat
- nitrous grind cam
- 125hp NOS kit for a mustang
- 904 3 speed transmission
- exterior graphics removed
- Grill inserts
- 275/60/15 Dunlop GT's
- leveled out the rear end
- tinted windows
- GTS headlight/taillight covers.
- cowl hood by East coast customs
- 360 Magnum
Well alot has changed in the last year. I finally had the heads
and intake ported, and changed the cam with a nitros grind. The truck
picked up 1.2 sec and 11 mph all motor. That was most of the good news then
came the bad news, the trans didn't hold up very long, I had it rebuilt but
as most of us know there is not much of a build up for the trans so it gave
out again and this time worse.
Now a 904 3speed is taking care of all the shifting. I never had a chance
to run the truck at the track after the auto was put in because the motor
broke a rod or two and give out in the middle of a street race. And thats
the history on the truck the past year now for the opside, Im trying to get
a new mag 360 short block for the truck ansd few other mods, so maybe I'll
be in the 12's with no gas.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:48 EDT 2013.