- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 849th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 40% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
Black 2000 Dodge Dakota R/T Regular Cab, 360cid Magnum, 250hp, 345 ft lbs torque, P255/55R/17BSW Eagle RS-A tires mounted on 17"x9" cast aluminum wheels, Limited Slip Differential with 3.92 axle ratio
- F&B 50mm Billet Throttle Body
- K&N Gen II
- Mopar Performance Computer
- Jacobs Pro Street Ignition
- Crower 1.7 Roller Rockers
- Mopar M1 Intake manifold w/Plenum Turtle
- Mopar Headers
- Full 3" Exhaust
- Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler
- Catco Hi-Flow Catalytic Converter
- 180 T-Stat
- Slide-a-Link Traction Bars
- SugTop Tonneau cover
- AVS tail light covers
- Edelbrock Aluminum Heads
- MBRP Exhaust
- Fresh Air Hood
- Speed Grille Inserts
- Nitrous Express kit For EFI Dodge
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday January 19, 2005 at 9:11 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:46 EDT 2013.