- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 398th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 72% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.80 on MT Slicks
4 spd Auto
I ordered this R/T with few options and took delivery in Nov of 99. With only 1300 miles on it I ran a 14.66 @95.00mph at Atco Raceway in Stock trim with no air filter and tailgate down.This was my first time out with the R/T its been more and more fun every time out! In 2010 I built the rear mount and have been enjoying Boost ever since! Im not pushing it to hard with the stock long block still unopened. Im only pushing 7lbs of Boost on the track and plan to crank it up after the stock head Gasket's let go or I get bored which ever comes first...lol
- SCT Handheld
- Mopar Performance Headers
- Built trans with 3200 Turbo Action stall
- F&B 50mm Throttle Body
- Autolite 3923 plugs
- Taylor 8.8mm Wires
- Bondo Line-Locks
- Dayco Short Belt for track only
- Real Pro's with MT Et's
- Hotchkis 2/3 Drop Kit with sways & Bilsteins
- Mopar Fiberglass Bedcover
- Keystone Fiberglass Hood with scoop
- SS fiberglass Rollpan
- Mopar M-1 2bl intake
- 3" Exhaust
- Optima Red top mounted in the Bed
- Harland Sharp 1.7 Roller Rockers
- MSD 6al
- UD crank pulley
- 42# Injector's
- 2Bar Map
- STS rear mount 68mm Turbo 7# Boost
- SCT P.I.E. Dyno Tune
- Viper 10 spokes for street
- Viper Front Brake's with Eradespeed rotor's
- Long Block for Boost
- Built Rear End
- 2 step
I burned the tread off the Goodyears in 9000 miles this truck new. N/A with bolt on's I went 13.76 @99.00 on the street tires with a 1.94 60' !The truck leaves hard ,so hard it slaps the tailpipe on the ground when I leave.I ran a 12.7 pass on the 100 shoot few yrs ago.Now with the Turbo I Will crack 11's this spring or blow it up try'n .I want to give a shout out to DakotaRT.com check us out its a great club!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday December 26, 2012 at 7:33 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:45 EDT 2013.