- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Jack Hilton III
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1058th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 25% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab
- 14x3" open element air cleaner
- 180 thermostat
- Magnecore Race Wires
- Brass cap & rotor
- 28x10.5x15 M/T Drag ET slicks on 15x8 Dakota rims
- JBA Headers and down pipes
- F&B Stage I Throttle Body
- SHAKER hood by ProGlasss
- M1 intake
- JATO unit
I have *FINALLY* gotten my JBA Headers and Down-pipes on !!I
also installed a F&B Stage I Throttle Body . My new best time was at the
Mopar Nationals at NAtional Trail Raceway in Colombus , OH on August 15th .
Everyone was running slower there , so I believe that back home when I run
it here I will be running solid mid-14s . .
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:45 EDT 2013.