- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 893th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 36% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.035 on radials
4 spd Auto
Club Cab with all available options except 4whl ABS
- Bored Throtle Body
- Mopar PCM
- 180 degree superstat
- Autolite plugs with MSD 8mm super conductors
- Shaker Hood
- MBRP catback dual exhaust system
- MP aluminum valve covers
- chrome R/T emblems
- painted door handles
- roof strips and outside mirrors
- Mopar coated headers, Catco Hi-flo Cat
- M1 intake, Bilstein shocks, kenny brown X-brace
- Innovations tonneau, white face gauges
- 1.7 roller rockers
- Nitrous system
Love this truck, I get many compliments, and it's a blast to drive!!!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday March 26, 2003 at 1:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:44 EDT 2013.