- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1079th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 23% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.92 on DOT's
5 spd Manual
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport. Black, 5.2L V8, NV3500 5spd, 3.90 sure grip, HD cooling, tire/handling pkg.
- Good Hood functional ram air hood
- 14" K&N Filtercharger
- MSD 6A ignition
- hp coil
- underdrive pulleys
- Magnecore 8.5 wires
- Gold Truck Plugs
- Drag battery (13 lbs)
- 2-1/4" Y-pipe
- 3" catalytic converter
- 3" 2-chamber Flowmaster w/ turn down
- JBA Headers
- Lakewood Traction Bars
- Hoosier quick time pros
- 1" lowering block in rear
- 275/60/15 Dunlop GT Qualifiers all the way around
- 1.7 Roller rockers
- throttle body from Magnum Performance
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:44 EDT 2013.