- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1991 GMC Syclone
This truck is currently ranked 442th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 69% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.701 on radials
4.3 V-6 Turbo
4 spd Auto
Stock Turbo, Block, Heads, tranny etc...
- STG/(Brian Green-Todd A) 3-bar Ultimate chip (set at 20psi S/S at the track)
- 160 degree thermostat
- Ron G. 255lph Walbro HP fuel pump
- 3inch cat back exaust with no muffler
- high flow cat
- Battery moved to bed
- K-N cone filter located where the battery used to be
- ATR wires
- Norway's finest IC scoop
- Tranny cooler
- B+M deep trans pan (Thanks to Lew P)
- 70/30 mix of anti-freeze and water with watter wetter
- CAC wrapped in heat reflective material
- Jabsco CAC pump
- 1990 ZR-1 Corvette rims (9.5in front, 11in rear).
Got alky injection, havent had it to the track since though....
Go here for more pics...
This entry was last updated on
Sunday December 23, 2001 at 10:38 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:43 EDT 2013.