- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 299th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 79% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.72 on DOT's
5 spd Manual
1994 Regular cab short wb., 318 Magnum, 5 Speed Manual
- Engle Custom Grind Camshaft 225/233 Dur@.050
- Ported and Polished Heads
- Crower Roller Rockers 1.6 ratio
- Compu Car 125hp Nitrous System
- Flex-a-Lite dual 12" electric fans
- March Underdrive Pulleys
- MSD 6AL Ignition
- MSD Timing Control module
- Cartech fuel system
- Autometer N2O pressure & Fuel pressure gauges
- Meziere Electric water pump
- Griffin Radiator
- Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch and Pressure plate
- Custom short shifter & B&M T-Handle w/button for line lock
- Ford 9" 4.11 gears
- Detroit locker
- Moser 31 spline race axles
- Weld Draglites 15x7/15x9
- Mickey Thompson 26x11.5 ET Street
- Caltrac bars
- U.S. Body Source 3" Dominator Cowl Hood
60ft. times would be quicker if I did not have to shift before the
60ft beams. Although, it is nice to pull the left front first and second gear
without the juice. I participated in the Sport Truck Magazine shootout this August
with this truck, it should be in the Jan2000 issue LOOK FOR IT!!! I will get some
pics made from my video to back up the left front claim.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:43 EDT 2013.