- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Ram SS/T
This truck is currently ranked 975th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 31% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
1997 Dodge Ram 1500. SS/T pkg, green w/ silver stripes, 5.9L, 46RE 4 spd. automatic.
I've raced many things from a roll....a Syclone, few T/A's, a Z28 SS, LT1 Corvette....all indicate my mph should be in the 100-103 range [that's between 350 & 400hp on a rig this big - rpm] with the 5psi pulley...which will change, soon! RPM - Above times were in terrible weather condidtions. Patrick says that LT! Fbody's were runnin' 95 mph in the 1/4 for an indicator of how the truck is performing. On a good weather day an LT1 Fbody will easily run near 100mph.
- Vortech S-trim Supercharger
- Competition Cams Hydraulic roller camshaft - .512/.512 lift, 210/220 dur@.050 on 112 degree lobe sep.
- Magnum R/T valve springs and retainers
- Crane Hi6-TR Ignition w/ adjustable boost retard
- Borla stainless steel headers
- True dual 2.5" exhuast into two 2-chamber Flowmaster mufflers w/ dumps.
- K&N FIPK
- 180 degree thermostat
- Richmond 4.10 ring & pinion
- Crower 1.6 ratio stainless roller rockers
- 160 degree thermostat
- upgraded pushrods and guideplates
- 2.85" blower pulley for more boost
- custom fabricated water/air "aftercooler"
- looser converter
- manual valve body
- R & D Performance CNC Big Bore throttle body
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:13:41 EDT 2013.