- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Dodge Dakota Sport
This truck is currently ranked 944th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 33% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.11 on DOT's
5.2 318 V8
4 spd Auto
Dakota Sport with tow package 2wd sure grip 3.55 rear tilt A/C P/W P/L bench seat
- K&N 14*3 filter
- Mopar Performance shift kit
- Mopar Performance underdrive pullies
- Accel coil
- Accel wires
- 180 deg stat
- Mopar Performance Computer
- custom dual exhaust no cats REAL DUALS
- Lakewood traction bars
- Pasesetter headers
- Ram air box
- Dodge Daytona bucket seats
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday March 25, 2003 at 8:05 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:40 EDT 2013.