- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford F-150 Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 350th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 75% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
5.4L v-8 w/Kenne Bell Supercharger, 3.73 gears
- SCT Tuner
- AAD Cobra hood
- Kooks Longtubes
- Magnaflow muffler
- 3.73 gears
- 90mm MAF
- SVO throttle body
- SPAL electric fans
- Rhino Liner
- Metco Traction bars
- PSP Driveshaft loop
- 20" Neeper T-Rex Wheels
- Goodyear 295/40ZR20 tires
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday July 8, 2009 at 9:07 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:39 EDT 2013.