- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 805th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 43% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
1996 Dodge Dakota - 5.2L V8, NV3500 5spd, 2wd, 3.55 open diff, cruise, air, and tilt steering
- Mopar Performance SBEC
- Mopar Performance R/T cam
- 1.6 roller rockers
- 180 degree thermostat
- Gibson cat-back exhaust
- Mopar Performance headers
- Dynomax 3" in and out cat
- 3" exhaust all the way back from the headers
- K&N stock replacement filter
- Magnecor KV85 ignition wires
- lowered 3" in front and 4" in back
- 17x7 & 17x8 Centerline Scorpion wheels
- 4.10 gears and limited slip rear
- 235/60/15 BFG Drag Radials
- double roller timing chain
- intake mods (plenum and runner reduction)
- throttle body port/polish
- Homemade traction bars
- K&N FIPK
- M/T street slicks
- stock rear wheels widened two inches
This new run was the first run on the new Kammer&Kammer motor. Theres a lot left in the truck once I get it hooked up. Comparing the MPH with other trucks on the drag truck page, I'm thinking it should be good for 13.10's. If you are a Dodge truck fan and need some good tech, and a fun non moderated time, go to my webpage:
This entry was last updated on
Monday October 11, 2010 at 9:48 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:38 EDT 2013.