- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Ford Flareside F150 Extended Cab
This truck is currently ranked 449th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 68% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.88 on Drag radials
5.0 based 331 Stroker
4 spd Auto
1994 F150 Flareside Supercab
5.0L Block Coast High 331 Stroker kit, 4R70W transmission
8.8 rear with 3.55
Towing package (HD front and rear sway bars, transmission cooler)
- Dart Sr stage 2 ported/polished
- Crane 2301 Camshaft
- Hypnotic Illusions custom tuned chip
- Headman Jet hot coated Long tubes to custom dual exhaust
- Mac Underdrive pulleys
- BBK/Edelbrock Dual 58 mm throttle body
- Edelbrock truck intakes
- ProM 77 mm massair with Optimizer adjustable module, tuned for 30 LB injectors
- Ford Motorsport 30lb injectors
- K and N filter
- Homemade intake tube and ram air
- Paxton adjustable FPR
- MSD6AL/Blaster TFI coil
- Lowered 3" front/5" rear
- All transmission internals are Art Carr
- Dayco custom 3000 stall convertor w/ lockup
- Auburn Pro Posi-trac set
- Rancho Torque Arm traction bars
Shooting for solid mid 11 slips with the new mill
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 16, 2006 at 12:02 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:36 EDT 2013.