- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1970 Chevy C10
This truck is currently ranked 631th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 55% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
Truck has been an on going project. It is now getting painted, so will post new pics soon.
- About three months ago I had Morton Racing in Coweta built a new 406. It's a 2 bolt main that was had all the block done, and used a new Eagle rotating assembly. It uses a set of Eagle SIR 6.0" rods attached to JE/SRP forged pistons with file fit rings. Cam is a Comp 294 solid, 294 adv with 248@.050 and .560 lift, 110 LSA. Comp pushords and Comp Pro Magnum roller rockers. Heads are Dart Pro 1 aluminum with 72cc combusion chambers, 2.05/1.60 valves and 215cc runners.
- Intake is Edelbrock RPM, 1/2" spacer with a Holley 750 HP series doublepumper.All MSD ignition.
- Thanks Wes and Mike!
- I added a Goodmark 2.5" steel cowl hood, plans to relocate gas tank to rear, using 67-72 Blazer tank, then NOS system.
- Truck is getting complete paint job, and motor needs tweaking. Ran these 13.21 and 13.27 times un-tuned and carb not jetted from factory.Hoping for high 12's on motor alone.Then may add 3500 stall as well.
It's a blast to drive, as to see everyones eyes when they see or hear a nice sounding truck. It's one thing to make a car go fast, another to make a truck.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday June 24, 2003 at 5:30 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:35 EDT 2013.