- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 378th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 73% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.70 on slicks
3 spd Auto
Reg cab, Short box, 4x2, was originally 2.5 TBI 5-speed
- Stripped of all accesories; race weight 3150 plus driver
- Lowered approx 3in rear 1.5 ft,
- 8.75 rear w/5.13 spool
- Low compression 360
- J heads 2.02 valve
- single plane intake
- MP .508 cam
- 650cfm DP
- Stock mopar ignition w advance curve and chrome box
- Hooker super comp headers & torque tubes
- Mickey Thompson 29.5x9 15 et drags
- All steel body all glass
- Fiberglass hood--race weight-no cowl chevy looking crap
- 91-6 style ft clip----DONE
- new engine (13:1 compression)stil not done yet! UGH!
Looking 4 race weight hood. Contact me if you have a contact.
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 24, 2001 at 11:10 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:35 EDT 2013.