- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Tom Durham Jr.
1967 Chevrolet C10 Stepside
This truck is currently ranked 44th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 97% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.25 on slicks
On the quarter mile pass we let out at half track so the mph is way off along with the et. Truck will easily go low 8's.
Truck now weighs 3275 lbs. All steel except for the new cowl hood
New pic shows how the truck looks now.
- 512 inch motor
- 2 stages NOS, 1 fogger, 1 plate
- Stock rear trailing arm suspension. Coil overs in place of the original springs.
- Tubular front suspension and rack & pinion steering
- Funny Car Cage
- Certified Chassis
- Dedenbear Case Powerglide w/ billet straight cut gearset
- MSD digital 7 programmable ignition
- Ford 9" rearend w/ MW spool and 35 spline gun drilled axles
- 4 wheel aftermarket disc brakes
- rear wing
- Too many others to list...
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday June 18, 2002 at 8:52 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:34 EDT 2013.