- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 541th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 62% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
1999 Dakota R/T 5.9 wieghing in @4400 lbs W/ me in it & fully dressed...
- kennebell super charger (11lbs)
- kennebell headers
- Custom catless Dual flowmaster 30 series system
- Mickey T's 26x10.5 ET Drags on 15x8 Durango rims
- truck is lowered with hotchkis and Western A-arms
- Bilstein shocks
- tonneau'd by sprint(Flush style)
- roll pan is by street scene
- bed rug
- custom fuel system(all braided lines w/ aluminum/& braided for return incorporated in together ,Featuring custom billet manifold for bypassing the stock regulator @ the fuel tank,,)
- Walbro 280 liter intank Pump( Proto type)
- MSD 6AL+6BTM(seperate)
- Mopar PCM
- Mopar M1 2bbl manifold
- Fastman's Simm
- Quick D's 52 mm Throttle body
- MSD 8910 tach adapt(acts as a filter) to fool the KenneBell optimizer!!
- Took blower off & put NX kit on(best is with Giggle)
- Mopars M1 2bbl manifold is on.The bottom 1/2 has been bored 30 over and compression has been dropped to 8.3:1 with forged slugs residing in the hole with Total seal rings dressing the outsides of the pistons..Thinkin Stroker & FAST system...
Well the 12lv's has been done(mulitples)...Resting RTD2 for awhile...Let him Cruizzzzzzz for a bit then work on a possible Stroker-FAST system combo....All street for awhile,,,
This entry was last updated on
Friday March 16, 2007 at 8:55 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:33 EDT 2013.