- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 732th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 48% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
basically stock except for the 150 shot of nos
- caltrac traction bars
- mopar cold air with k&n filter
- msd window switch
- bfg drag slicks 2.95/65r/15 on durango 15x8 rims
- 180 stat
- one step colder plugs
- run with fan off race purpose only
- ati resistor mod
- exhaust dumps
- dual exhaust with 2.25" y-pipe at end of stock dynamax muffler
- nxpress wet system 200hp shot
- blue bfg scorcher tires with wire wheels from cal. wires
cool truck i am a member of the dallas dakota club
also a member of the e-groups dakotart.com
if you are an owner of an dakota r/t please join our nationwide
group!!register here: http://dakotart.com/
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday March 27, 2002 at 3:12 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:32 EDT 2013.