- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1028th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 27% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.213 on radials
4 spd Auto
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T. Club Cab, Deep Amethyst, 2wd, 5.9L, 46RE 4spd. automatic, 255/55/17 tire/wheel pkg, 3.92 Sure-Grip, buckets, leather wrapped wheel, all the R/T goodies.
I completed the Vortech Friday July 31. I am very excited to see the times on this truck. I haven't run it yet so I don't know what to expect out of it. I will find out and post the results. The Vortech is out of a '94 Dakota and fit the R/T better than it did on the '94. And Vortech said it couldn't be done....what do they know.
- Magnecor 8.5 mm wires
- Vortech S-trim Supercharger
- Jacobs Boost Master
- 180 degree thermostat
- JBA Headers
- Custom 2 1/2" "Y" pipe
- 3" cat
- 3" Pro Flow muffler
- 1.6 roller rockers w/ new pushrods
- new valve springs and retainers
- custom computer upgrades
- throttle body mods
- intake mods
- head work
- custom ground camshaft
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:29 EDT 2013.