- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 881th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 37% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
1993 MarkIII Dakota. 2wd, 5.9L, 4spd. automatic, 3.55 open diff, loaded. You really should check out Mike's homepage for the full scoop on the conversion pkg. Plus the page is just plain cool.
- Mopar Performance SBEC
- K&N FIPK
- Flowmaster 2-chamber cat-back dual exhaust
- Doug Thorley headers
- Taylor wires
- 180 degree stat
- Transgo shift kit
- B&F stage I TB
- Mopar Performance 5.9L short block
- Comp Cams camshaft
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 21, 2001 at 7:03 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:28 EDT 2013.