- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 GMC Syclone
This truck is currently ranked 1329th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 5% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.4 on radials
3 spd Auto
- edelbrock open air filter box
- k&n filter
- jacob's electronics pro street ignition
- 3.55 sure-grip gears
- jet stage II chip
- dual 2 1/4 inch exhaust
- a very mild roller cam
- dynomax ceramicoat headers
- kenwood cd-player
- kenwood 600watt amp
- 2 mtx 12" subwoofers
- edelbrock valve covers
- edelbrock aluminum water pump
- powerdyne supercharger
- JE pistons
- bigger valves
- lowering kit
- aluminum heads
my times were unconistant so these are my slowest et's
This entry was last updated on
Thursday January 24, 2002 at 12:31 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:26 EDT 2013.