- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Chevy C-1500
This truck is currently ranked 1165th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 17% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
1998 swb silverado with power everything
-vortec 350 with 5- speed
-indigo blue exterior with blue cloth interior
- K&N Generation II air intake
- Helix throttle body spacer
- L&L headers
- Dual Flowmaster 2 1/2" exhaust
- 3.73 gears with Aulburn posi unit
- Hyperteck Power Programmer
- 160 thermostat
- March Power & Amp series pullies
- 125 HP shot of nitrous
- MSD plug wires & digital ignition
- Ed Wright custom programming
- a well built 383 with alot of nitrous by the start of next year
Would like to build one heck of a sleeper to shut up some car owners who think that theirs is unbeatable!
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:25 EDT 2013.