- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1008th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 28% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.07 on slicks
4 spd Auto
Loaded with the exception of being a Regular cab and solid rear
Intense Blue Pearl Coat.
- Mopar Performance Headers
- Mopar Performance Exhaust
- Gutted Cat
- Lakewood Traction Bars
- Mopar Performance 180 Tstat
- Home Made Cold Air
- Firestone Firehawks 275/40/17
- Mopar Performance Computer
- Hotchkis Suspension
- Whatever else comes along. Trying to custom build my own Twin Turbo kit for it.
The 14.6 in the 1/4 was on street tires with 2.19 60' times
with a stock R/T except for home made cold air. Haven't gotten a chance to
run 1/4 with all the mods yet. I love my R/T, I have had more fun in it
than any other vehicle I have ever driven. It's great to see the look on a
Rustang owners face when he just got spanked by a pick up truck that weighs
more than him and has less mods.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:02 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:24 EDT 2013.