- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
This truck is currently ranked 931th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 34% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.01 on radials
4 spd Auto
1998 Dodge Ram SLT
Very heavy truck- 6550lbs.
- Paxton "Novi" Supercharger
- Spearco Intercooler
- MP headers
- "Shadetree Mechanic" custom Stainless Steel 3" exhaust
- Borla cats & mufflers
- 36LB. injectors
- "Haltech" fuel management system
- 3.45 X 16" BFG Sport T/A
- Mickey Thompson 16" X 10" wheels
- Fiberglass Cowl Induction hood
- '00 quad clear headlights
- MP running boards
- MP chrome light bar
- 4-210Watt Dick Cepek lights
- MP bed mat
- "Hytek" rear diff. cover
- Perma-Cool oil cooler
- Perma-Cool dual oil filter system
- Front Fiberglass Air Dam
- Autometer Guage Pod w/ Fuel Pressure & Vac/Boost Gauges
- 3" Fiberglass Fender Flares
- MP Bed Mat & Tailgate Protector
- "Putco" Stainlees Steel Bed rail protectors
- "Putco" Stainless Steel Bed rails
- QuickD TB
- "Hytek" Transmission pan
- 50 gal. fuel tank
- 12LB. boost upgrade
- Custom programmed PCM
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:23 EDT 2013.