- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 297th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 79% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
97 Dodge Dakota, CC, Auto
- Vortech T-Trim @ 9PSI
- PPH Headers
- R/T Heads (2.02)
- KRC 220B Cam
- F&B 50mm TB
- True Dual 3" - no cats
- PCM Flash
- Viper 2800 stall
- 42# injectors
- Aeromotive A1000 / Regulator
- Little Engine Work ;)
- 4 Bolt Mains, Possibly a bigger cam, not sure on the other stuff...
Shooting for low 11's then maybe even 10s....... Still weighing 4300 lbs baby!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday November 19, 2006 at 9:44 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:22 EDT 2013.