- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 279th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 80% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
A one of 254 made 98 Deep Amethyst Club Cab R/T. 360 MPI Magnum motor, 46RE 4spd Auto, 4.56 posi rear.
- Custom Cam 230/240 @ .050" .545" lift w/1.7 rockers 114CL
- Cloyes Tru Roller timing set
- Ported MP R/T heads. 2.02/1.625 stainless valves
- Custom ECU
- MP Headers that have been Cermachromed
- 14x3 K&N filter w/ Extreme top
- Mopar/Accell 4bbl TB
- Worldwide Performance Parts Custom M-1 4bbl intake
- Moroso water restrictor in place of thermostat
- Flowkooler waterpump
- Custom 3.5" Flowmaster 50 series exhaust Thanks Exhaust Specialties Racecraft
- Taylor 8mm wires
- Accel Brass Cap and Rotor
- Autolite 3922 Plugs
- MSD 6AL
- MSD Epoxy Coil
- 150hp NX Express Gemini Twin Nitrous system
- NX Express purge valve
- NOS progressive controller
- Remote bottle valve/heater
- MSD Digital retard
- MSD Window switch
- ASP underdrive crank and alternator pullies
- Worldwide Performance Parts underdrive WP pulley
- Flex-a-lite 150 Black Magic electric fan
- 1.7 Crane roller rockers
- Redline Synthetic 10w30 in motor
- Redline Synthetic ATF in transmision
- Custom Lowered front 3" Thanks Exhaust Specialties Racecraft
- Custom Lowered Rear 2.5" Thanks Exhaust Specialties Racecraft
- KYB Gas-a-just shocks
- Autospecialty Cross Drilled front rotors and Carbon pads
- Polished MP Valve covers
- Viper 3500 stall convertor
- 4.56 gears w/ Detroit locker and LPW cover
- 29x13.50x15 Hoosier QTP's on 15x10 Bogarts
- 15x3.5 Bogarts on front
This is a fairly fast 4500 lb barge :) completely stock short block other than the cam. Runs 13.40's @ 105 NA
This entry was last updated on
Monday June 20, 2005 at 2:01 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:21 EDT 2013.