- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1979 Ford F150 4x4
This truck is currently ranked 574th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 59% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.89 on 35
3 spd Auto
ford 1/2 ton, short box, four wheel drive pickup with a 4 inch lift and 3.50 gears turning 35 inch goodyear MTR's
- crane fireball ignition
- L & L fenderwell dump headers
- 2.5 inch flowmaster exhaust
- MSD 8.5 mm wires
- Stealth intake
- 750 edelbrock carb
- Holley electric fuel system
- comp cams dual energy 275 cam
- crane roller rockers
- tci trans cooler
- Art Carr 3200 stall
- transgo shift kit
- lockright locker
- autometer phantom gauges: oil press, trans temp, water temp, vacuum
- ladder bars
- aluminum wheels
- 100hp NOS
- Install new 557 with Kaase P-51 heades, comp roller cam, Dominator, ported Victor
- Jet NOS to 250HP
- Maddog 2" primary headers
- 3.5 inch exhaust
- manual valve body
- 4.11 gears
- 35spl spool rear, Dutchman axles
- Truetrac in the front, 4340 axles solid ujoints
- Big fuel system
- 200lbs diet
- aluminum radiator electric fans
This truck is a brick. All times from PIR Portland, Oregon.
70Mph in first 110Mph in second
4x launch and full run
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday April 22, 2008 at 12:32 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:20 EDT 2013.