- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 GMC Sonoma
This truck is currently ranked 1181th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 16% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.1 on radials
5 spd Manual
Onyx Black, 4.3L, 5spd.,Regular cab, Stepside, ZQ8 Package
- SLP Cold Air Intake
- March Underdrive Pulleys
- Flowmaster Exhaust
- NX kit sitting in the garage awaiting installation...
15.2 run made with just a Airaid intake for mods...
This entry was last updated on
Monday February 4, 2002 at 11:55 AM EST
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:13:30 EDT 2013.