- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Chevy Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1305th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 7% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
-Vortec 4800 (4.8 liter 294ci)
-4 Wheel drive
- Full cat-back 3" exhaust piping(stock is 2 1/2")
- Flowmaster 2-chamber 3" muffler
- Accel 9000 Plug wires
- K&N Generation 2 Cold air intake
- Custom RAM AIR
- Stockland fiberglass bedcover
- Spray on bedliner
- Hypertech Power Programer
- High Flow Cats
- Throttle body spacer
- Performance Tires
- Rear Slicks-NOS
- Power Pulleys
- High Flow Mass Air sensor
Right now most of my money is going towards building my
Camaro. Then when that's done i'll start working on my truck again.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:02 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:19 EDT 2013.